- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the habits causing a huge drop in fertility in men and women?
The constant drop in fertility levels in men and women these days is largely due to their changed lifestyle as well as habits. So, if you are planning a baby soon, but not yet getting the desired results, there must be something you need to give heed. Following are the factors causing infertility in men and women these days.
Smoking Wreaks Havoc
Whoever said smoking kills was absolutely right, as the tobacco can slowly cause the death of fertility especially among women. According to experts, tobacco contains more than 250 by-products known as oocyte toxic that leaves a chronic toxic effect on the egg environment inside the ovary follicle. Overall, smoking reduces the fertile years, getting the menopause closer by five years.
The Weight Gain Effect
Those added kilos affect fertility levels in both men and women. If you feed on junk food and stay inactive with no exercise, the chances of contracting ailments like diabetes and cancer become very high leading to infertility.
Hot Yoga Sessions
According to experts, the more heat, the lesser the sperms and so, the testicles should be at a temperature which is two degrees lower than the usual body temperature to be able to produce sperms. Staying away from hot yoga, steam sessions, saunas, hot tubs, and hot baths is wise if you are planning for a baby.
Get Rid of Antidepressants
There are certain medications that men should especially keep away from to ensure proper erection and to remain fertile. Antidepressants are one such medication that should be especially avoided by men as it has a damaging effect sexual performance and sperms.
Coffee can be refreshing, but more than two cups a day reduces sperm production. It’s better to quit the coffee habit when the man is trying to impregnate his wife.
- Related Articles
- What are the foods causing a huge drop in fertility in men and women?
- What Causes Cloudy Urine in Women & Men?
- Why are women smarter than men?
- The table given below shows the population (in thousands) of men and women in a village in different years.
- Why Do Women Have a Sharper Fashion Sense Than Men?
- 4 questions about older men and younger women's relationship
- What are the reasons behind the falling fertility rate in India?
- Why is the breathing rate of of women and children higher than men?
- What are the 10 habits that drain our brain?
- In what ways are women breaking stereotypes?
- What are the best businesses for women in India?
- 2 women and 5 men can together finish a piece of embroidery in 4 days, while 3 women and 6 men can finish it in 3 days. Find the time taken by 1 woman alone to finish the embroidery and that taken by 1 man alone.
- What are the problems faced by rural women in India today?
- What are the unprofessional habits that make everyone at work hate you?
- near, far and huge pointers in C