- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the differences between TitanFile and Zetta?
Let us understand the concepts of Zetta and TitanFile.
Zetta Cloud is one of the high-tech and cutting-edge safety nets which gets broadcasters back on-air, easily, efficiently and quickly helps in natural disasters to viruses.
With the help of this the station’s content is automatically uploaded to the cloud and we can use it whenever required. There is a Zetta’s cloud-based Disaster Recovery tool which is used to backup all audio, schedules and metadata.
Zetta Cloud quickly restores all of the original data whenever the station is ready to return its live output.
The features of Zetta are as follows −
- It has an ability to work with standard file systems.
- WAN optimization
- Advanced Data compression.
- Local backup and restore
- Mapped network drive access
- It supports Multi-platform like Windows, Linux etc.
- It has Plug-in support
- Image-based backups
The advantages of Zetta are as follows −
- For any level of user Zetta is a simple setup.
- It is one of the efficient, fast and secure backups to the cloud.
- For Zetta there should be no appliance required.
The disadvantages of Zetta are as follows −
We have to configure Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) prior to use.
There is no true bare metal recovery option.
TitanFile is featured document management software designed which is mainly used for Startups, Agencies. It is used to provide end-to-end solutions for designing for Web App. This Management system offers audit trail, Document Management, workflow management, Encryption, Messaging at one place.
Some of the features of TitanFile are as follows −
- Secure portal
- Outlook integration
- Secure web forms
- Shared Mailbox
- File and folder management
- Document watermarking
- Group communication
- Large file transfer
The advantages of TitanFile are as follows −
- It is easy to send and receive information securely
- Integration is easy
- We can easily add profile file
- It is more secure
- Sharing files
- Easy to create channels
- Documentation can be sent at one time
The disadvantages of TitanFile are as follows −
- It is not integration with Microsoft office 365 contacts
- Mandatory password change
- Customization is required
The major differences between Zetta and TitanFile are as follows −
|The Zetta is owned by Zetta incorporation in the year 2008.||The TitanFile is owned by TitanFile incorporation in the year 2011.|
|Zetta does not offer free storage space.||TitanFile will not offer any free storage space.|
|Zetta does not have freeware version||TitanFile provides a freeware version.|
|Zetta can be supported by OSX, Windows and Linux.||The TitanFile can be supported by OS X, Android, Windows, and iOS.|
|Zetta does not support file versioning.||TitanFile supports file versioning.|
|Zetta is used in world wide||TitanFile is mainly used in United states and Canada.|
|Zetta is still in use||TitanFile is still in use.|
|Zetta does not provide services to store personal data.||TitanFile provides services to store personal data.|
- What are the differences between BorgBase and Zetta?
- What are the differences between Zetta and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between Zetta and RapidShare?
- What are the differences between Zetta and ZumoDrive?
- What are the differences between Box and Zetta?
- What are the differences between Tresorit and Zetta?
- What are the differences between Zetta and pCloud?
- What are the differences between Wuala and Zetta?
- What are the differences between Wasabi and Zetta?
- What are the differences between iCloud and Zetta?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and Zetta?
- What are the differences between Mega and Zetta?
- What are the differences between MediaFire and Zetta?
- What are the differences between Dropbox and Zetta?
- What are the differences between OneDrive and Zetta?