- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the differences between Wuala and Zetta?
Let us learn the concepts of Wuala and Zetta.
It is a secure online file storage, file synchronization, versioning and backup service provided by Caleido Inc and developed by Dominik Grolimund and Luzius Meisserin.
It was developed using Java, offered 5 GB free storage space and was launched in 2008. But in the year 2015, Wuala announced that they are discontinuing its service and all stored data would be deleted on 15 November 2015.
Wuala is a secure cloud storage service that enables users to store, encrypt, sync, backup, and access their files online.
The features of Wuala are as follows −
- Keep files private
- Share files with other registered and unregistered users
- Publish files
- File synchronization
- File versioning
The advantages of Wuala are as follows −
- More space is available in Wuala.
- The uploads automatically encrypted.
- Bandwidth can adjust.
- Supports mobile devices.
The disadvantages of Wuala are as follows −
- It will be slow at any time.
- It is an operating system dependent.
- It requires a separate program to work with files.
Zetta Cloud is one of the high-tech, cutting-edge safety nets which gets broadcasters back on-air, easily, efficiently and quickly helps in natural disasters to viruses. There is a Zetta’s cloud-based Disaster Recovery tool which is used to backup all audio, schedules and metadata.
Zetta Cloud quickly restores all of the original data whenever the station is ready to return its live output.
The features of Zetta are as follows −
It has an ability to work with standard file systems.
It has features like Multi-threading, WAN optimization, Advanced Data compression, Local backup and restore.
It supports Multi-platform like Windows, Linux etc.
The advantages of Zetta are as follows −
- For any level of user Zetta is a simple setup.
- It is one of the efficient, fast and secure backups to the cloud.
- For Zetta there should be no appliance required.
The disadvantages of Zetta are as follows −
- We have to configure Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) prior to use.
- There is no true bare metal recovery option.
The major differences between Wuala and Zetta are as follow −
|Wuala was owned by Caledio incorporation in 2008.||The Zetta was owned by Zetta incorporation in the year 2008.|
|Wuala offers 5 GB of free storage space.||Zetta does not offer free storage space.|
|Wuala is offering a freeware version.||Zetta does not have freeware version|
|Wuala is supported by OS X, Debian, Windows, Android, iOS and Ubuntu.||Zetta can be supported by OSX, Windows and Linux.|
|Wuala supports file versioning.||Zetta does not support file versioning.|
|Wuala is used by individual, small, large organizations.||Zetta is used by small and medium organizations.|
|Wuala is not in use now.||Zetta is still in use.|
|Wuala provides services to store personal data.||Zetta does not provide services to store personal data.|
|Wuala provides file synchronization and File hosting services.||Zetta provides only file synchronization service.|
- Related Articles
- What are the differences between Wuala and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between Wuala and RapidShare?
- What are the differences between TitanFile and Wuala?
- What are the differences between Tresorit and Wuala?
- What are the differences between Wuala and ZumoDrive?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and Wuala?
- What are the differences between MediaFire and Wuala?
- What are the differences between Wuala and pCloud?
- What are the differences between Wasabi and Wuala?
- What are the differences between Mega and Wuala?
- What are the differences between OneDrive and Wuala?
- What are the differences between iCloud and Wuala?
- What are the differences between Dropbox and Wuala?
- What are the differences between SecureSafe and Wuala?
- What are the differences between SugarSync and Wuala?