- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the differences between iCloud and Zetta?
Let us understand the concepts of iCloud and Zetta before learning the differences between them.
iCloud is one of the cloud storage and provides cloud computing services, it was launched in the year 2011 by Apple Inc. It enables users to store data like documents, photos, and music on remote servers. It also provides wireless backup iOS devices directly to iCloud instead of manual backups.
We can store all type files in iCloud Drive, if they are less than 50GB in size. Generally if we sign up for iCloud we get 5GB free storage for Backup’s, Mail and iCloud Drive. If we want more storage we need to upgrade our iCloud storage based on the plans. We can also share 200Gb and 2TB plans with our family by paying a monthly bill in Apple.
The features of iCloud are as follows −
- iCloud Drive helps us to save files and app data to iCloud.
- It is available for iOS, Macs, and Windows PCs.
- We can access all of our files and data from any device.
- Keeps the files/folders up to date in our devices.
- File sharing management.
- Cloud storage security.
- Cloud administration.
- Cloud storage platform.
The advantages of iCloud are as follows −
- Increase efficiency.
- Work from anywhere became easier.
- It is a clean platform.
- iCloud is user-friendly.
The disadvantages of iCloud are as follows −
- Accessibility of photos on desktop platforms.
- App options on desktop.
- Automatically backs up files
- Customization is not possible
- To share large files, you need to upgrade to a paid version.
Zetta Cloud is one of the high-tech and cutting-edge safety nets which gets broadcasters back on-air, easily, efficiently and quickly helps in natural disasters to viruses. There is a Zetta’s cloud-based Disaster Recovery tool which is used to backup all audio, schedules and metadata.
Zetta Cloud quickly restores all of the original data whenever the station is ready to return its live output.
The features of Zetta are as follows −
It has an ability to work with standard file systems.
It has features like Multi-threading, WAN optimization, Advanced Data compression, Local backup and restore.
It supports Multi-platform like Windows, Linux etc.
The advantages of Zetta are as follows −
- For any level of user Zetta is a simple setup.
- It is one of the efficient, fast and secure backups to the cloud.
- For Zetta there should be no appliance required.
The disadvantages of Zetta are as follows −
- We have to configure Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) prior to use.
- There is no true bare metal recovery option.
The major differences between iCloud and Zetta are as follows −
|iCloud was owned by Apple Inc in 2011.||The Zetta was owned by Zetta incorporation in the year 2008.|
|iCloud offers 5 GB free storage space when we sign up.||Zetta does not offer free storage space.|
|iCloud provides cloud storage services.||Zetta provide cloud backup services|
|iCloud is mainly designed for macOS and iOS.||Zetta can be supported by OSX, Windows and Linux.|
|iCloud partially supports file versioning.||Zetta does not support file versioning.|
|iCloud can be used by individuals, small and large organizations.||Zetta is used by small and medium organizations.|
|iCloud is still in use now.||Zetta is still in use|
|iCloud provides the service to users to store their personal data.||Zetta does not provide services to store personal data.|
|iCloud provides file hosting services.||Zetta provides only file synchronization service.|
|iCloud is not able to provide LAN Synchronization.||Zetta can provide LAN Synchronization.|
- Related Articles
- What are the differences between iCloud and RapidShare?
- What are the differences between iCloud and Wasabi?
- What are the differences between iCloud and TitanFile?
- What are the differences between iCloud and pCloud?
- What are the differences between iCloud and MiMedia?
- What are the differences between iCloud and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between iCloud and ZumoDrive?
- What are the differences between iCloud and SugarSync?
- What are the differences between iCloud and Tresorit?
- What are the differences between iCloud and Wuala?
- What are the differences between Zetta and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between Zetta and RapidShare?
- What are the differences between Zetta and ZumoDrive?
- What are the differences between Box and Zetta?
- What are the differences between TitanFile and Zetta?