- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the differences between Jumpshare and Zetta?
Let us understand the concepts of Jumpshare and Zetta before learning the differences between them.
Jumpshare was developed by Jumpshare Inc in the year 2012. It is a visual communication platform. By Using Jumpshare we can share our work and ideas instantly using shareable links. It combines the features like file sharing, screenshot capture, and video recording all in a single platform. It is available in MacOS, iOS, and Microsoft windows.
Jumpshare offers free accounts with limited storage, and paid subscriptions with expanded storage and sharing options.
The features of Jumpshare are as follows −
- Share the work visually in seconds.
- Delivering the work at a speed of light.
- Screenshot capture
- Guide the customers by personalized videos
- Instant sharing.
- Record meetings
- GIF recorder
- Voice recorder
- Drag and drop feature
- Easy organization.
The advantages of Jumpshare are as follows −
- Great file-sharing features
- Screen capture & recording
- Easy desktop installation & setup
- 1TB storage in Plus
The disadvantages of Jumpshare are as follows −
- No file sync
- No Android app (in development)
- No private encryption
- Bandwidth usage control is not there
- Desktop folder is not offered
- Two way authentication is not offered.
Zetta Cloud is one of the high-tech and cutting-edge safety nets which gets broadcasters back on-air, easily, efficiently and quickly helps in natural disasters to viruses. There is a Zetta’s cloud-based Disaster Recovery tool which is used to backup all audio, schedules and metadata.
Zetta Cloud quickly restores all of the original data whenever the station is ready to return its live output.
The features of Zetta are as follows −
It has an ability to work with standard file systems.
It has features like Multi-threading, WAN optimization, Advanced Data compression, Local backup and restore.
It supports Multi-platform like Windows, Linux etc.
The advantages of Zetta are as follows −
- For any level of user Zetta is a simple setup.
- It is one of the efficient, fast and secure backups to the cloud.
- For Zetta there should be no appliance required.
The disadvantages of Zetta are as follows −
- We have to configure Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) prior to use.
- There is no true bare metal recovery option.
The major differences between Jumpshare and Zetta are as follows −
|Jumpshare was owned by Jumpshare Inc in the year 2012.||The Zetta was owned by Zetta incorporation in the year 2008.|
|It offers 2 GB of free storage when we sign up.||Zetta does not offer free storage space.|
|Jumpshare provides cloud storage services.||Zetta provides cloud backup services|
|It is available in MacOS , iOS, and Microsoft windows.||Zetta can be supported by OSX, Windows and Linux.|
|Jumpshare is not supporting file versioning.||Zetta is not supporting file versioning.|
|Jumpshare can be used by individual, small and large organizations.||Zetta is used by small and medium organizations.|
|Jumpshare is still in use because of its advantages.||Zetta is still in use.|
|It will provide a storage service to store our personal data||Zetta does not provide services to store personal data.|
|Jumpshare provides file hosting service.||Zetta provides only file synchronization service.|
|Jumpshare does not provide LAN synchronization.||Zetta can provide LAN Synchronization.|
|In Jumpshare for initial versions there is no need to sign up but later we have to sign up.||In Zetta the signup is mandatory for the first visit also.|
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and RapidShare?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and Wasabi?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and Wuala?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and Tresorit?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and TitanFile?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and pCloud?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and MiMedia?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and ZumoDrive?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and SecureSafe?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and SugarSync?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and Zetta?
- What are the differences between Zetta and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between Zetta and RapidShare?
- What are the differences between Zetta and ZumoDrive?