- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the differences between Box and Zetta?
Let us understand the concepts of Box and Zetta before learning the differences between them.
Zetta Cloud is one of the high-tech and cutting-edge safety nets which gets broadcasters back on-air, easily, efficiently and quickly helps in natural disasters to viruses. There is a Zetta’s cloud-based Disaster Recovery tool which is used to backup all audio, schedules and metadata.
Zetta Cloud quickly restores all of the original data whenever the station is ready to return its live output.
The features of Zetta are as follows −
It has an ability to work with standard file systems.
It has features like Multi-threading, WAN optimization, Advanced Data compression, Local backup and restore.
It supports Multi-platform like Windows, Linux etc.
The advantages of Zetta are as follows −
For any level of user Zetta is a simple setup.
It is one of the efficient, fast and secure backups to the cloud.
For Zetta there should be no appliance required.
The disadvantages of Zetta are as follows −
We have to configure Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) prior to use.
There is no true bare metal recovery option.
Box is the Secure Content Cloud, easy-to-use platform that is built for the entire content lifecycle, from starting of file creation and sharing, to co-editing, signature, classification, and retention. We can work securely from anywhere.
It was launched in the year 2005 by Box Inc. This company is mainly focus on cloud content management and file sharing service for businesses. It can be supported in windows, macOS, and several mobile platforms.
The features of Box are as follows −
It is a secure collaboration on any device
Box is trusted all leading organizations in the world
The advantages of Box are as follows −
Easy to install and set up
The disadvantages of Box are as follows −
An easier "offline" mode
Have to manage the similar files across folders
There is no free option for Box
Technical Support team's response is very slow
The major differences between Zetta and Box are as follows −
|Zetta is owned by Zetta incorporation in the year 2008.||Box was launched in the year 2005 by Box Incorporation.|
|Zetta does not offer freeware service.||Box offers 10 GB free storage space.|
|Zetta provides LAN synchronization.||Box does not provide LAN synchronization.|
|Zetta does not provide service for personal data storage.||Box provides service for personal data storage.|
|Zetta does not support file versioning.||Box supports file versioning.|
|Zetta provides file synchronization, cloud based backup services.||Box provides file hosting service, file synchronization service and cloud storage service.|
|Zetta does not have a freeware version.||Box has a limited freeware version.|
|Zetta is supported by OS X, Windows and LINUX operating systems.||Box is available for Windows, Android, iPhone, Web-based and windows mobile operating systems.|
- What are the differences between BorgBase and Zetta?
- What are the differences between Zetta and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between Zetta and RapidShare?
- What are the differences between Zetta and ZumoDrive?
- What are the differences between TitanFile and Zetta?
- What are the differences between Tresorit and Zetta?
- What are the differences between Zetta and pCloud?
- What are the differences between Wuala and Zetta?
- What are the differences between Wasabi and Zetta?
- What are the differences between iCloud and Zetta?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and Zetta?
- What are the differences between Mega and Zetta?
- What are the differences between MediaFire and Zetta?
- What are the differences between Dropbox and Zetta?
- What are the differences between OneDrive and Zetta?