- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the best vitamins for hair growth?
Hair growth and hair nourishment have assumed a lot of importance in the daily schedule of healthcare. Every girl or woman fantasies to have tresses that are healthy and beautiful. Vitamins play a vital role in growing healthy and strong hair.
Zinc is an essential nutrient for hair growth. The human body cannot store it and hence must be supplied or supplemented through food or as medicine. Garlic, wheat germ, watermelon seeds, chickpeas, squash seeds and sesame seeds are all good sources of zinc and can be incorporated into meal to enrich zinc content in one’s body.
Peas, Beans, Green Leafy Vegetables like Spinach, Red Meat, Poultry, Seafood, iron fortified cereals, pasta, bread, raisins, and apricots. All these foods are good sources of iron. Iron is an essential mineral for hair growth and hair follicles strength.
Hair dryness and splits or breakage of hair are the results of vitamin A deficiency. Green leafy vegetables, carrots, and melons are all good sources of vitamin A. To prevent dry hair and split ends one has to consume these type of foods.
Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B8, B12 combine to form B complex which plays a vital role for hair nourishment and to control hair fall. Cell growth and division are maintained with the help of B complex. Vitamin B is water soluble and hence the human body cannot store it. Every now and then natural supplements through either food or artificially through capsules form it has to be supplied in order to maintain its balance in the human body.
This is an anti oxidant to fight free radicals in the body. It boosts immunity, protects against cold s and diseases. This vitamin strengthens hair and helps it to grow. Vitamin C helps the human body to produce collagen, a natural protein for healthy hair, skin, and nails. Papaya, broccoli, sprouts, red bell peppers, strawberries, kiwi fruits, kale, and oranges are all good sources of vitamin C.
This vitamin is essential for promoting healthy hair follicle growth. You can get vitamin D in fatty fishes, tuna fishes, milk, eggs, and mushrooms or else over the counter medication in tablet form can be taken to substitute if any deficiency is diagnosed.
To prevent hair fall this vitamin is essential. It is available in oil form and can be massaged into the scalp to enrich hair growth.
Biotin is also used as a supplement in today’s cosmetic world to promote faster hair growth. Mushrooms, eggs, salmon, peanut butter, and avocados are all rich sources of biotin.
A deficiency of niacin makes hair brittle, lifeless and causes hair fall. Niacin promotes healthy hair growth and also nourishes the scalp. Turkey, chicken breast, tuna, mushrooms, and avocados are good sources of niacin. Both biotin and niacin also belong to the vitamin B group only.
Taking a balanced diet which provides all the necessary vitamins and minerals is essential to nourish and nurture healthy hair growth.
- What Vitamins are good to prevent hair loss?
- What are the constituents of Bhringaraj oil for hair growth? Do these things really help in the growth of hair?
- How to maintain a proper growth of hair?
- Which is the best Programming language for career growth and development?
- What are the best online tutorials for C++?
- What are the best plugins for building best and attractive website pages?
- What are grey hair therapies or remedies?
- What are the best businesses for women in India?
- What are the best protein sources for pure vegan?
- What are the best practices for committing in Git?
- What are best dating ideas for teenagers?
- What are the elements of a sustainable growth model?
- What are the best practices for using loops in Python?
- What are the best practices for exception handling in Python?