- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are some unknown facts about our body?
Your brain is more active during the night than at daytime. Scientists are yet to discover the reason.
If you dream more than people around you. Congrats! Your IQ level is higher than those.
The growth of our facial hair beats the growth of other hair on your body.
Believe it or not, the nail on the middle finger grows faster than the other fingernails.
The growth of your fingernails is four times faster than toenails.
On an average, your hair has a lifespan of 3 to 7 years.
The acid found in our stomach has the power to dissolve even zinc. This acid can’t destroy the stomach as the stomach wall get constantly renewed.
Our eyes are always the same size from birth.
An average person blinks 12 times per minute.
Our eyes are composed of more than 2 million working parts.
The human eye is 576 megapixel
Corneas are the only tissues that don't require blood.
Eyes can process 36,000 bits of information every hour.
Our eyeball weighs approximately 28 grams.
It is impossible to sneeze with eyes open.
We blink about 10,000 times a day.
Our hands are capable of incredibly fine motor control, so much so that your limitation is actually your eyesight.
One-quarter of the bones in our body are on our feet.
The tongue is the strongest muscle in our body
300 million cells die every minute in our body.
There is a muscle called Gluteus maxims located in the buttocks is regarded as one of the strongest muscles in our body. This muscle is connected to the coccyx, or tailbone, as well as other surrounding bones, thus the movement of the thigh and hip largely depends upon this muscle.
- What are some unknown body facts?
- What are some unknown facts about APJ Abdul Kalam?
- What are some interesting facts about space?
- What are some interesting facts about humans?
- What are some surprising facts about the Jagannath Temple in Puri?
- What are some important hormones in our body?
- What are some facts about forests in India which everyone should know?
- Who built the golden temple and what are some interesting facts about it?
- What are some interesting facts about World War 1 that aren't widely known?
- What are the interesting facts about Computer Viruses?
- What are some amazing facts related to Facebook?
- What are the interesting facts about the Nobel Prize?
- Write some changes happening in our body.
- Interesting Facts about Java
- Interesting Facts about C Programming