- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are some of the best adventurous sports?
Adventure sports are the sports which pump up your adrenaline and have a great deal of risk in them. A lot of people enjoy such dangerous sports as a recreational getaway. Not only recreation, but adventure sports are also known to teach people self-reliance, teamwork and how to leave their comfort zone and explore new zones. This will result in improving a person's physical and mental health and improves self-esteem and confidence that translates into all aspects of one's life.
This is an aerially performed sport. It is free-flying parachute where a pilot sits on the seat made by harness holding you and guiding the parachute in the required direction. This is a widely loved sport across not only India but also worldwide. The most popular places for paragliding are Goa, Ladakh, and Darjeeling.
River Rafting is a mixture of both exotic locations and heart racing adventure. It basically involves an inflated boat going up or down the stream along with fast flowing currents and you'll have to be prepared for a bumpy joyous ride. It's good to leave back the stress once a while and do something adventurous and outrageous. The most popular spots for river rafting are Manali, Rishikesh, and the Brahmaputra.
It is the most exciting and thrilling water sport for any age group. It is not advised for the faint-hearted though. It is basically jumping off a huge cliff into the water but you'll be tied with a Long, extremely strong and elastic string which pulls you right up when you're about to touch the water. A lot of people might have the courage to do as soon as they hear but you see a lot of people backing at the time of the jump. The most popular spots for Bungee Jumping are Goa, Delhi, and Bengaluru.
This is considered to be one of the safest adventurous sport. It allows you to see the deep-sea wildlife without actually have to dive inside. It involves a diving mask, fins, and breathing tube. For the people who can't swim might find it interesting as it does not involve swimming but has the perks of it. The best spots for Snorkeling are Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshwadeep and Goa.
This is known to be the Greatest of all time adventure sport. It is basically jumping out of an aircraft at the height of 15,000 ft above the ground. However, you'll be provided with a parachute to land safely on the ground, the buzz it gives is immense. It gives you a chance to fly with the birds and as Height is the biggest fear of humans, facing it and enjoying it gives the rush few people desire for. The most popular spots for Sky Diving are Mysore in Karnataka, Aamby Valley in Maharashtra.
- What are some of the best love conversation?
- What are some of the best quotes from Fight Club?
- What are some of the best media players in the market?
- The best post-workout snacks, according to Sports RDs
- What are some best Lalu Prasad Yadav memes?
- What are some of the best free softwares available online for editing image?
- What is Sports Marketing?
- What are some of the best Indian movies of all time that we can see anytime, anywhere?
- What are the qualities of a best friend?
- What are some of the applications of LASER?
- What are the best Hollywood movies?
- What are the best travel hacks?
- What are the best Python IDEs?
- What are the best Python resources?
- What are some of the popular indoor games?