- SAP IDT Tutorial
- SAP IDT – Home
- SAP IDT – Overview & User Interface
- SAP IDT – Resources
- SAP IDT – Creating Universe
- SAP IDT – .unv Universe Introduction
- Dealing With Published Universes
- SAP IDT – Projects
- SAP IDT – Managing Connections
- Managing Resources In Repository
- SAP IDT – Data Foundation Layer
- SAP IDT – Building Data Foundation
- SAP IDT – Qualifiers & Owners
- SAP IDT – Joins In Data Foundation
- SAP IDT – Business Layer
- SAP IDT – Business Layer Properties
- SAP IDT – Folders In Business Layer
- SAP IDT – Business Layer View
- Building Query In Query Panel
- Dependency Among Resources
- SAP IDT – Publishing
- SAP IDT – Security
- Running Query Published Universe
- SAP IDT – Format Editor Overview
- SAP IDT Useful Resources
- SAP IDT - Questions Answers
- SAP IDT - Quick Guide
- SAP IDT - Useful Resources
- SAP IDT - Discussion
SAP IDT - Dealing With Published Universes
You can retrieve a published Universe from the local file system or from the Repository. To retrieve a Universe from the local file system, you need a local projects view where business layers and referenced resources are saved. In local projects view, right-click project folder, go to Retrieve Universe → from a Local Folder.
Select the Universe you want to retrieve and click Finish.
Retrieving a Universe from a Repository
To retrieve a Universe from the local file system, you need a local projects view where business layers and referenced resources are saved. You can retrieve a Universe from a Repository in two ways −
Right-click Local Project folder → Retrieve Universe → From a Repository.
Enter Repository password and click Connect.
Select the Universe from available folders in Repository and click Finish.
Another way is by going to the Repository Resources section and select the Universe you want to retrieve.
Select a Local Project for retrieval and click OK.
To remove the local security requirement, select the “Save for all users” option when selecting the Universe in the repository.
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the courseGet Started