- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Why crop rotation is considered a good agricultural practice?
Crop rotation is a technique of growing different crops on the same field in a pre-planned succession. Soil loses its fertility if the same crops are grown repeatedly. Hence, it is necessary to do crop rotation. Crop rotation can either be a one, two or a three-year rotation.
Some advantages of crop rotation include-
1. Reduces crop failure.
2. Increases the variety of crops grown.
3. Increases soil fertility.
4. Prevents soil erosion.
5. Replenishes soil nutrients.
6. Reduces crop infections.
- Related Articles
- Why is LPG considered a good fuel?
- What is Crop Rotation?
- Why “using namespace std” is considered bad practice in C++
- Explain why, natural gas is considered to be a good fuel.
- Why is it considered a bad practice to omit curly braces in C/C++?
- Why Rainy season is not considered good to start exercising?
- What is crop rotation, and its advantages?
- Why the use of "using namespace std' considered bad practice?
- Why has python considered a good language for ai and machine learning
- Why is Petrol considered a mixture?
- Why is it not good practice to use date values with two-digits years in MySQL?
- Why is crop protection important?
- Why Dante is considered a great poet?
- Why is air considered as a mixture?