- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Why Rainy season is not considered good to start exercising?
According to Ayurveda, it is during the monsoon season that your digestive system goes down. It is recommended to eat foods that generate heat in the body and boost the immune system. When the amount of food intake has to be lowered, it is also the time when the body should not be allowed to get tired much. As this is the period when the immune system becomes low, it is said that the body shouldn’t be tired much. When it comes to Indian monsoon season, much exercise is not recommended for an Asian body during monsoon.
As per the climatic conditions of Asian countries, the people here are recommended to have light food which is easily digestible and lighter exercises like simple walk or some Yogasanas are recommended, which doesn’t cause a physical strain. According to Ayurveda, heavy exercises like running, jogging, cycling etc. are not suggestible as they increase the Pitta (body heat) and hence simple stretches and walking are done by the Asian people during monsoon.
It is much better to take rest with little exercises in order to keep the body in balance. The Vaata, Pitta, and Kapha should be maintained at required levels for a person to be healthy and avoiding heavy workouts during monsoon would help so.
The case is different for them where a group of participants was observed for their oxygen consumption, skin temperature, muscle exertion, etc. by measuring breathing and stress levels when worked out in cold and rain-like weather conditions, their oxygen consumption and fat burning levels were considerably higher than those who worked out in normal weather conditions. Hence, this depends on the climatic conditions of the place you live.
- Related Articles
- Why is lightning most common in rainy season?
- Why do pickles spoils in the rainy season?
- Why is LPG considered a good fuel?
- Why crop rotation is considered a good agricultural practice?
- Explain why, natural gas is considered to be a good fuel.
- How to Start Exercising and Sticking to It?
- Is Python good for developing games? Why or why not?
- Why is AIDS considered to be a 'Syndrome' and not a disease?
- Explain why, hydrogen and oxygen are considered elements whereas water is not considered an element.
- Why is air considered a mixture and not a compound?
- Why has python considered a good language for ai and machine learning
- Why algae is not considered as a plant, although it does photosynthesis?
- Explain why 31H and 32H are not considered isotopes.
- Why is algae not considered under plants though it is photosynthetic? Is it microorganism?
- You must have seen during rainy season, when it rains the animals like earthworm, snakes, snails etc. are commonly seen. Explain why?