- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Why is LPG considered a good fuel?
Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) is considered a good fuel because of the following reasons:
1. It has a higher calorific value (50 kJ/g).
2. It burns with a smokeless flame and thus does not pollute the air.
3. It is easy to handle and convenient to store.
4. It does not produce any poisonous gases on burning.
- Related Articles
- Why is LPG considered a better fuel than coal?
- Explain why, natural gas is considered to be a good fuel.
- Why is biogas considered excellent fuel?
- Why crop rotation is considered a good agricultural practice?
- Give one reason why LPG is a better fuel than kerosene?
- Why is biogas considered an ideal fuel for domestic use?
- Why Rainy season is not considered good to start exercising?
- What is Methanol and why is it considered an alternative cooking fuel?
- Why are the Methane and LPG considered ideal for use as domestic fuels?
- Why has python considered a good language for ai and machine learning
- What does CNG stand for and why is it considered to be a better fuel than petrol?
- Why is Petrol considered a mixture?
- Why is a smelling agent added to LPG?
- What is a fuel?Define calorific value of a fuel.Give the characteristics of a good fuel.
- Why Dante is considered a great poet?