- Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur
- Mehrangarh Fort - Home
- Mehrangarh Fort - Overview
- Mehrangarh Fort - History
- Mehrangarh Fort - Gates
- Mehrangarh Fort - Palaces
- Mehrangarh Fort - Temples
- Mehrangarh Fort - Other Structures
- How to Reach Mehrangarh Fort?
- Mehrangarh Fort - Nearby Places
- Mehrangarh Fort Useful Resources
- Mehrangarh Fort - Quick Guide
- Mehrangarh Fort - Useful Resources
- Mehrangarh Fort - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur
Mehrangarh Fort, situated in Jodhpur, was built by Rao Jodha in 1460AD. The fort is surrounded by thick walls. The structures inside the fort include palaces, temples, courtyards and many others. There are seven gates for entry and exit. This tutorial will let you know about the history of the fort along with the structures present inside. You will also get the information about the best time to visit it along with how to reach the fort.
This tutorial is designed for the people who would like to know about the history of Mehrangarh Fort along with the interiors and design of the fort. This fort is visited by many people from India and abroad.
This is a brief tutorial designed only for informational purpose. There are no prerequisites as such. All that you should have is a keen interest to explore new places and experience their charm.