- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Is everything destructible?
The term destructible means anything which is capable of being destroyed or is liable to destruction.
William Blake has said, "Art is the tree of life, Science is the tree of death.” Scientifically speaking, there could be the end of something or the other, but I would like to emphasize only on certain things.
As per the law of conservation of energy, energy can neither be created nor destroyed; rather, it can only be transformed from one form to another. This clearly states how energy is indestructible.
First Law of Thermodynamics
The First Law of Thermodynamics states that energy can be converted from one form to another with the interaction of heat, work, and internal energy, but it cannot be created nor destroyed, under any circumstances.
Aristotle has said, “All art is imitation.” That clearly means that even somebody who has drawn something or has created something stays forever. There is also static immobility of sculpture. Art does not age, it does not die, in fact, it is alien to all such concepts of life and death. Art does not die, in fact, it has survived intact from antiquity and will still shine in brilliance.
Our Relation with Our Parent
Parenthood is not an easy job. It requires a lot from the parent's side. Still, if we commit any mistake, our parents simply forgive us. Howsoever old we may get, whatsoever place we may travel to, our relationship with them stays the same as long as we give them utter respect, care, and time.
Thus, not everything is destructible.
- Everything is stored in database in SAP system
- Learn Everything about Java String?
- What is AWS (Amazon) IoT? Everything you need to know
- What is Six Sigma: Everything You Need to Know About it
- Is the popular saying 'Everything is an object in Java' true?
- Everything You Should Know About Cloud Mining
- Client-Server Architecture - Everything You Should Know
- How to delete everything in a MongoDB database?
- How to import everything from a python namespace / package?
- How to be a winner in everything you do?
- How to be a winner at everything you do?
- How to erase everything from the Tkinter text widget?
- How to erase everything from a Tkinter text widget?
- Is it possible to delete everything after a 'space' in a MySQL field?
- How can I remove everything inside of a using jQuery?