- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
I sweat a lot even in Winters. How to maintain the moisture and salt content of my body?
Sweating is the process that reduces our internal body temperature by sending out the excess heat through sweat pores in the form of water. It is a normal healthy body function. Needless to mention, it is necessary for all of us. But some people are observed to sweat little, some more and some even more that is in excess.
To maintain moisture and salt content in our body, in spite of heavy sweating, we have to follow some simple methods.
Consume Water − While others should drink 8-10 glasses of water daily, the ones who sweat a lot should consume 3 liters of water on a daily basis.
Electrolyte Water − Electrolyte water consists of water mixed with minerals called electrolytes. It is easily available in the market in supermarkets and chemist stores. Drinking electrolyte water prevents dehydration, and the sodium stimulates the body to hold onto water.
Glucon D − Glucon D, Glucon C are not only tasty when added to water and appears to be a good solution to it, but also healthy. The Glucose solution helps in maintaining sugar levels of the body.
High Water Content Fruits − Consume fruits such as oranges, watermelon, muskmelon and others which have a lot of fluid content present in them.
Vegetables − Vegetables such as cucumber, tomatoes, carrots have a lot of water content in them. Consume them in large quantities, as they help in regulating water content in the body.
Sugarcane Juice and other Juices − Natural juices such as carrot juice, sugar cane juice, pineapple juice, lemon water are all heavenly in this case. One must consume them, as they have no side-effects if consumed fresh.
Include Yogurt In Your Diet − Curd or yogurt is extremely beneficial.
- My eyes pain a lot when I read the whole day. How to soothe them?
- Should I write my script in the body or the head of the HTML?
- How should I store data into my Mysql database, what type should I assign to a column storing salt values?
- Being a girl, where should I get a Tattoo done on my body and why?
- What should I do if someone copies my website/blog content?
- How to get rid of swollen fingers in winters?
- How to maintain a proper growth of hair?
- How can I increase the page rank of my website?
- How do I determine the size of my array in C#
- How to can I get the names of my MySQL table columns?
- PHP: How do I display the contents of a textfile on my page?
- How can I add textures to my bars and wedges in Matplotlib?
- How should I manage my life?