- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How will you help your neighbours in case a cyclone approaches your village/town?
In case a cyclone approaches our village/town, we can help our neighbors in the following ways:
$(i)$. We can move them to cyclone shelters and other safer places.
$(ii)$. we can keep storage of water and food.
$(iii)$. We can call emergency services$(fire\ stations,\ police,\ and\ medical\ centers).
$(iv)$. By shifting animals, vehicles, and household goods to safer places, we can help our neighbors.
$(v)$. We can give them advice regarding safety like avoiding driving on roads through standing water, not touching wet switches, etc.
$(vi)$. We can inform them about the weather forecast and warnings.
$(vii)$. We can arrange drinking water and food.
$(viii)$. We can provide first aid to injured people.
- Related Articles
- How can you make your kid help in your household?
- What are the basic responsibilities you have for your neighbours?
- How does a 360-Degree Customer View Will Help You Grow Your Business?
- You are a member of the municipal body of your town. Make a list of measures that would help your town to ensure the supply of clean water to all its residents.
- How Will Your Experience in Digital Marketing Help Our Business?
- How you will balance your relationship with your mother and wife?
- How you will create your first program in Python?
- How to Help Your Aching Hands?
- How will you inspire your team if you are the Head of Marketing?
- How will you convince your parents to be sincere and honest?
- You know that your husband is cheating on you, how you will bring him back?
- How Will Your Digital Marketing Knowledge Benefit Your Company?
- Habits that will make you Successful Early in your Life
- How would you define your relationship with your mother-in-law?
- How does a VPN help hide your search history?