- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How you will create your first program in Python?
You can use any Python aware editor to write Python script. Standard distribution of Python comes with IDLE module which is an integrated development and learning environment. Start IDLE and open a new file from file menu. In the editor page enter
print (“Hello World!”)
Save the script as hello.py and execute it from Run menu to get Hello world message on console. This is your first program. It can also be run from command prompt
- How you will balance your relationship with your mother and wife?
- How will you inspire your team if you are the Head of Marketing?
- You know that your husband is cheating on you, how you will bring him back?
- How will you convince your parents to be sincere and honest?
- Habits that will make you Successful Early in your Life
- How will you explain Python Operator Overloading?
- What will you do to make your man go crazy in love with you?
- How will you explain Python namespaces in easy way?
- How will you compare namespaces in Python and C++?
- How will you handle alerts in Selenium with python?
- How will you compare modules, classes and namespaces in Python?
- How will implement Your Own sizeof in C
- What will be the consequences if you hide some secrets from your parents?
- How will you explain Python for-loop to list comprehension?
- How can you make your kid help in your household?