- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the basic responsibilities you have for your neighbours?
Maintaining good social relationship with the families in your vicinity, helps you live peacefully and safely. It ensures a better social life. You always have some responsibilities towards your neighbors.
Keep the surroundings of your house neat and clean. Dump your waste in the garbage can and train your pet not to make the surroundings messy. Cut the extra branches of your trees in the backyard and present yourself in a tidy way.
Whenever you get a new neighbor, have a pleasant conversation introducing yourself and your family members. Offer them any help needed and be welcoming. Try to compare the similarities to make them feel convenient for you. It would be great if you can encourage all of your neighbors to form a community and host meetings to maintain good relationships and for ensuring a safe social existence.
Don’t host loud parties which cause disturbance to your neighborhood. It is your responsibility to see that you don't disturb your neighbors to entertain your guests. Maintain quiet hours from 10 pm to 7 am, as your noise might annoy others ending up lodging a complaint against you.
Keep them Posted
It’s better to inform your neighbors about your work shifts and office timings especially when you have children or elder people at home. If you are planning to leave for a holiday for two or more days, it is always better to keep them informed about it, so that they would keep an eye on your house for any kind of breach. As well, provide your contact numbers and have theirs.
- What are the basic responsibilities you have for your country?
- What are the responsibilities you have for your old parents?
- What respect you have for your teachers?
- What respect you have for your parents?
- How will you help your neighbours in case a cyclone approaches your village/town?
- What are the Must-Have Add-ons for your CRM System?
- What are the consumer rights and responsibilities?
- What is the biggest loss you have ever in your life?
- What are the responsibilities an Accountant in an organization?
- What are the basic scoping rules for python variables?
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities of a Financial Manager?
- What are the basic rules for defining variables in C++?
- What are the things you should never tell your girlfriend?
- What secrets are you hiding from your parents?