- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to use images while developing iOS App in a Simulator?
Sometimes we need to test our iOS app with multiple cases and we may not have physical device all the time. For example if we need to see if image upload is working correctly but we do not have an actual iPhone then we may need to add more images to the simulator and test from there. Adding images to simulator is an easy task and can be done in a few different ways. Some of them are mentioned below.
Open Simulator app
Select the image you want to add
Drag and drop it in the simulator
It will be added to the photos app in simulator.
Open Safari browser on the simulator
Search for the image you want to add
Tap on it for 1-2 seconds and a popup will appear
Click on save image.
The image will be added to photos app in simulator.
Open finder and go to the following local address.
Copy the image you want to copy
Paste in the location,
You should be able to find the image in photos app of the simulator, if not, restart the simulator
- How to disable the network in iOS Simulator?
- How to take a screenshot of my iOS application in the iOS simulator?
- Where are iOS simulator screenshots stored?
- How to create scrollable TextView on iOS App?
- How to integrate a facebook login in swift for iOS App?
- How to run a timer in background within your iOS app
- How to set background color of a View in iOS App?
- How to create a WebView in an iOS App using Swift?
- How to get the dimensions of a view in iOS App?
- How to create CollectionView Layout in an iOS App?
- How to create multiple styles inside a TextView on iOS App?
- How to check notifications status for the iOS App
- How to hide the status bar in a iOS App using Swift?
- How to create Tab Bar Layout in an iOS App?
- How to use SVG images in HTML5?