- iOS Tutorial
- iOS - Home
- iOS - Getting Started
- iOS - Environment Setup
- iOS - Objective-C Basics
- iOS - First iPhone Application
- iOS - Actions and Outlets
- iOS - Delegates
- iOS - UI Elements
- iOS - Accelerometer
- iOS - Universal Applications
- iOS - Camera Management
- iOS - Location Handling
- iOS - SQLite Database
- iOS - Sending Email
- iOS - Audio & Video
- iOS - File Handling
- iOS - Accessing Maps
- iOS - In-App Purchase
- iOS - iAd Integration
- iOS - GameKit
- iOS - Storyboards
- iOS - Auto Layouts
- iOS - Twitter & Facebook
- iOS - Memory Management
- iOS - Application Debugging
- iOS Useful Resources
- iOS - Quick Guide
- iOS - Useful Resources
- iOS - Discussion
How to take a screenshot of my iOS application in the iOS simulator?
To take a screenshot of an iOS Application running in Simulator you can you any of the below ways.
Capturing device Screen − you can capture your Mac's screen from the area your simulator is running in. to do this you have to press, Command, shift and 4 at the same time, then drag to select the area you want to capture. Alternatively you can press 3 instead of 4 to capture the whole screen.
Open simulator, and press Command along with S at the same time, this will take a screenshot and save on desktop generally.
you can also open simulator, go to file menu and select New Screenshot from there.
- Related Articles
- How to programmatically take a screenshot on iOS?
- How to take a screenshot programmatically in iPhone/iOS?
- How to disable the network in iOS Simulator?
- How can I set an icon for my iOS application?
- Where are iOS simulator screenshots stored?
- How to use images while developing iOS App in a Simulator?
- How to open a website in iOS's web browser from my application?
- How to get the current version of my iOS project in code?
- Launching the App Store from an iOS application
- What are the common execution iOS Application Lifecycle?
- How to detect if an iOS application is in background or foreground?
- How do I display the current date and time in an iOS application?
- How to programmatically take a screenshot in android?
- How to take screenshot in Android Programatically?