- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Where are iOS simulator screenshots stored?
The screenshots taken on an simulator are stored usually on desktop of the system that you are using.
There are multiple scenarios in which screenshots could have been taken, some of them are mentioned below.
When the images are taken using "Command" + S, or from File menu's New Screenshot option, They are usually stored by name similar to "Simulator Screen Shot - iPhone 7 Plus - 2018-12-26 at 18.18.14" which consists of Simulator running currently followed by date in YYYY-MM-DD at HH:MM:SS format.
If they are taken with mac's "Command + shift +3" or "command + shift + 4" buttons, they are saved on the desktop but with different name which is similar to "Screen Shot 2018-12-24 at 8.35.20 PM" which just says "Screen Shot YYYY-MM-DD at HH:MM:SS".
If you take a screenshot from within your app running on the simulator, and then save it to photos app on that simulator, then it is stored in some library folder of that specific Simulator.
The address is usually
- How to disable the network in iOS Simulator?
- Where are the python modules stored?
- Where the PowerShell Modules are stored?
- How to take a screenshot of my iOS application in the iOS simulator?
- How to use images while developing iOS App in a Simulator?
- Where are static variables stored in C/C++?
- Where are the app cookies stored on the iPhone?
- How (where) are the elements of an array stored in memory?
- Where objects, methods and variables are stored in memory in Java?
- Where is VKORG stored in SAP
- How to capture screenshots in Selenium?
- C++ Program to find Median of Elements where Elements are stored in 2 different arrays
- Where will be the uploaded files stored in JSP?
- Where is the MySQL table data stored in Windows?