- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to read an image in Python OpenCV?
To read an image in Python OpenCV, we can take the following Steps −
- Load an image from a file.
- Display the image in the specified window.
- Wait for a pressed key.
- Destroy all of the HighGUI windows.
import cv2 img = cv2.imread("baseball.png", cv2.IMREAD_COLOR) cv2.imshow("baseball", img) cv2.waitKey(0) cv2.destroyAllWindows()
- How to read an image using Java OpenCV library?
- Read an image with OpenCV and display it with Tkinter
- OpenCV Python Program to blur an image?
- Cartooning an Image using OpenCV in Python?
- Reading an image using Python OpenCv module
- Upsampling an image using OpenCV
- Downsampling an image using OpenCV
- Find Circles in an Image using OpenCV in Python
- How to save an Image in OpenCV using C++?
- How to rotate an image in OpenCV using C++?
- OpenCV Java example to scale an image.
- How to flip an image using Java OpenCV library?
- How to rotate an image with OpenCV using Java?
- How to write an image using Java OpenCV library?
- How to read the pixel value from the multichannel image in OpenCV using C++?