- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to Monitor Collections in Postman?
A Postman Monitor is used to execute a Collection within the Postman cloud. It is used to determine the condition and the performance of the APIs.Monitors in Postman are designed on Collections.
Monitors can be set up as frequently as every five minutes and can be configured with all the requests in a Collection. Also, there is an option to append Environment variables for the running of a Collection.
Let us see how to create a Monitor Collection.
Step1 − Click on the arrow beside the Collection name in the sidebar. Then click on Monitors.
Step2 − Click on Create a Monitor. It is mandatory to Sign in to a Postman account for creating a Monitor.
Step3 − Enter the Monitor name, Version Tag, Use an environment, Monitor run frequency and Regions fields in the Configuration tab. Next, click on the Create button.
Step4 − The Monitor Collection1 gets generated. Click on the Close button.
Step5 − The Monitor – Collection1 becomes visible under Monitors. Click it.
Step6 − A new window shall open in the browser. Click on the Run button.
Step7 − The Monitor Console shall be launched which contains the details of the execution.
Step8 − At the bottom, the results of individual requests get displayed.
- Analyzing Monitor Results in Postman
- How to monitor Network connections status in Android?
- How to monitor temporary tablespace usage in Oracle?
- How to monitor Python files for changes?
- How to use Sessions in Postman?
- How to Manage Cookies in Postman?
- How to Add Cookies in Postman?
- How to Import Collection in Postman?
- How to create sessions in Postman?
- How to parameterize requests in Postman?
- How to handle empty collections in C#
- How to Monitor Your Ubuntu System with Sysdig?
- How to Generate API Documentation in Postman?
- How to use dynamic GUID in Postman?
- How to run Collection Runner in Postman?