- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to know if your child have allergy symptoms?
A child who frequently develops a skin rash, gets nausea, stomachache, or cramping after eating certain fruits and vegetables, or who sneezes or coughs a lot may have an allergic tendency. Any child may have an allergy, but the tendency to get allergies is hereditary. Early detection of allergic reactions will improve the quality of the life of your child, minimize the number of missed school days and help you avoid going to the doctor again and again.
Symptoms of Allergy In Children?
Continuously stuffy or running nose
Difficulty breathing (asthma)
Does it seem like your child always has a cold? He/she might be suffering from a cold allergy.
Does your child breathe through his/her mouth?
Skin rashes or hives (atopic dermatitis or eczema)
Are your child eyes itchy, red, or watery?
Is your child constantly wiggle, wipe, or push his/her nose up?
However, if you suspect your child is suffering from allergic reactions, consult your healthcare practitioner immediately. Before you consult the allergist, keep the record of signs and symptoms of allergy in a notebook.
- How to make your child mentally strong?
- How do you know if your kids are lying or telling truth?
- How to know when to quit your present company?
- How to guide your child through troubled teens?
- Know Your Project Contract Before Signing
- Do you know when and how to bathe your newborn?
- How to know whether your training is effective or not?
- How to know your girlfriend is getting bored with you?
- How to have a successful teenage in your life?
- How did you know the right time to start your own business?
- Know what Ad Size is Optimum for your Website?
- Know Your Client (KYC) – Outline, Process & Advantages
- Is there a way to know your current username in MySQL?
- What respect you have for your parents?