- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to install Selenium WebDriver on Mac OS?
We can install Selenium on Mac OS. We shall take the help of Homebrew package manager for installation in Mac OS. Let us follow the step by step process −
Install Selenium by running the command −
pip install selenium
Install the Chrome driver with the homebrew by running the command −
brew cask install chromedriver
Verify the version of the Chrome driver, by running the command −
Create a test script and try to execute after save.
from selenium import webdriver # driver initialization driver = webdriver.Chrome(executable_path="C:\chromedriver.exe") # launch URL driver.get("https://www.tutorialspoint.com/index.htm")
If the below error is triggered −
unknown error: cannot find chrome binary
It means the version of the Chrome driver is not compatible with the Chrome browser version we are using. We have to uninstall the Chrome and then downgrade or upgrade the browser as per the driver we have.
- Related Articles
- How to get Firefox working with Selenium WebDriver on Mac OSX?
- How to Download & Install Selenium WebDriver?
- How to install Git On Mac?
- How install Selenium Webdriver with Python?
- Using the Selenium WebDriver - Unable to launch chrome browser on Mac
- Installing Python on Mac OS
- How to compile and execute C# programs on Mac OS?
- How to install libxml2 with python modules on Mac?
- How to install Matplotlib on Mac 10.7 in virtualenv?
- How to install NumPy for Python 3.3.5 on Mac OSX 10.9?
- How to set Java Path in Mac OS?
- Mac OS X Structure
- Recommended IDEs for C# on Windows/Linux/Mac OS
- How to set JAVA_HOME for Java in Mac OS?
- How to click on across browsers using Selenium Webdriver?