- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to install NumPy for Python 3.3.5 on Mac OSX 10.9?
To install numpy, we can use the following command −
pip install numpy
We can install numpy in a virtual environment too, using following steps −
Open ubuntu terminal
- virtualenv env
- source env/bin/activate
- pip install numpy
- pip freeze > requirements.txt
- How to install libxml2 with python modules on Mac?
- How to get Firefox working with Selenium WebDriver on Mac OSX?
- How to install Selenium WebDriver on Mac OS?
- How to install Matplotlib on Mac 10.7 in virtualenv?
- How to install Tkinter for Python on Linux?
- What is the most compatible way to install python modules on a Mac?
- How to Install Python on Windows?
- How to set your python path on Mac?
- How to maximize plt.show() using Python on Mac?
- Installing Python on Mac OS
- How to Install Python 3.4.4 on Ubuntu
- How to set python environment variable PYTHONPATH on Mac?
- Recommended IDEs for C# on Windows/Linux/Mac OS
- How to Install Bower on Ubuntu
- How to install Doxygen on Ubuntu