- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to compile and execute C# programs on Mac OS?
To compile and execute C# programs on Mac, firstly you need to IDE. On MacOS, one of the best IDEs is Monodevelop.
Monodevelop is an open source IDE that allows you to run C# on multiple platforms i.e. Windows, Linux, and MacOS. MonoDevelop is also known as Xamarin Studio.
Monodevelop has a C# compiler to run C# programs. It can be used on Windows, macOS and Linux.
For Mac, a special version of MonoDevelop was introduced and it was called Visual Studio for Mac. It has many of the features of what the same IDE provides for Windows like a tool for and IntelliSense and refactoring.
- How to compile and execute C# programs on Linux?
- How to compile and execute C# programs on Windows?
- Installing Python on Mac OS
- How to install Selenium WebDriver on Mac OS?
- Mac OS X Structure
- How to Edit, Compile, and Execute a C++ Program?
- Recommended IDEs for C# on Windows/Linux/Mac OS
- How to set Java Path in Mac OS?
- What languages have been used to write Windows, Mac OS and Linux OS?
- How to set JAVA_HOME for Java in Mac OS?
- How to add a new entry to the PATH variable in ZSH on Mac OS in Linux
- Generate and parse Mac OS X .plist files using Python (plistlib)
- How to set your python path on Mac?
- How to maximize plt.show() using Python on Mac?
- How to set python environment variable PYTHONPATH on Mac?