- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to create a bar chart using plotly in R?
Plotly in R is a package specifically designed to create highly-interactive and publication-quality charts. The chart can be created by using plot_ly function of the package and there are three main arguments of plot_ly defined as x, y, and type, where x refers to the X-axis, y refers to the Y-axis and type refers to the chart type but the axes values are stored in a data frame or itself a shared.
Loading plotly package:
Consider the below data frame:
> x<-c("A","B","C","D") > count<-c(321,324,320,328) > df<-data.frame(x,count) > df
x count 1 A 321 2 B 324 3 C 320 4 D 328
Creating the bar plot for x:
Warning message:`arrange_()` is deprecated as of dplyr 0.7.0. Please use `arrange()` instead. See vignette('programming') for more help This warning is displayed once every 8 hours. Call `lifecycle::last_warnings()` to see where this warning was generated.
Here it is showing a warning but it is not related to our chart hence there is no problem in ignoring it.
If we want to create the chart with main title and axes titles then we need to store it in an object and then use the layout function as shown below:
> Bar<-plot_ly(x=x,y=count,type='bar') > layout(Bar,title="Bar chart",xaxis=list(title="Groups"),yaxis=list(title="Count"))
- How to create plotly bar chart with negative values in R?
- How to create pie chart using plotly in R?
- How to create plotly bar chart with values on top of bars in R?
- How to display long X-axis labels in a bar chart using plotly in R?
- How to create stacked bar chart using ggvis in R?
- How to decrease the width of bars for plotly bar chart in R?
- How to create bar chart using ggplot2 with chart sub-title in R?
- How to create a bar chart using JavaFX?
- How to create horizontal stacked bar chart using ggvis in R?
- How to create a bar chart for single vector using ggplot2 in R?
- How to create a stacked bar chart using JavaFX?
- How to create varying width bar chart using barplot function in R?
- How to create the bar chart with ggplot2 using color brewer in R?
- How to Create a Diverging Stacked Bar Chart in Matplotlib?
- Create stacked bar chart with percentages on Y-axis using ggplot2 in R.