- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to Change Tkinter Frame Title?
Tkinter window is the native component of tkinter application that contains some frames, a group of widgets, and some other elements. A Tkinter frame has a group of too many widgets.
Let us suppose that we have created a frame with some widgets and now we want to rename the title of the application. Frame titles are a necessary part of any application. We can change the title of the frame using the title("title") method.
In this example, we will create an application that will contain an entry widget and a button. The button is used to rename the title of the window. Initially, we will create an instance of StringVar() and this can be used to capture the user input in the Entry widget. Then, by using the set() method, we will pass the captured variable to set the title of the frame.
#Import tkinter library from tkinter import * #Create an instance of tkinter frame win= Tk() #Set the Geometry win.geometry("750x250") #Define a Variable to accept the input var= StringVar() #Define a function to change the title def change_title(): win.title(var.get()) #Create an Entry widget text=Entry(win,textvariable=var) text.focus_set() text.pack(pady=20) #Pass the title in the function var.set(win.title()) #Create a Button Button(win, text= "Change", command= change_title).pack(pady=20) win.mainloop()
By running the above code, we can display a window that contains a button and the frame object. Now, whenever we write some title in the entry widget and click the “Change” button, it will change the title of the frame.
Now, change the title of the frame by writing some text in the Entry widget and click the “Change” to display the reflected output.
- How to change the title bar in Tkinter?
- How do I change the Tkinter default title in the OS bar?
- How to change the width of a Frame dynamically in Tkinter?
- How do I change the background of a Frame in Tkinter?
- How to change the font and size of buttons and frame in tkinter?
- How to use Tkinter in python to edit the title bar?
- How to change the legend title in ggplot2 in R?
- How to remove the icon from the title bar in Tkinter?
- How to create a resizable Windows without title bar in Tkinter?
- How to change the Title of the console using PowerShell command?
- How to change the Y-axis title in base R plot?
- How to change text cursor color in Tkinter?
- Change figure window title in pylab(Python)
- How to gray out (disable) a Tkinter Frame?
- Tkinter scrollbar for frame