- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How do I change the Tkinter default title in the OS bar?
The Tkinter application window has many components: window size, title, navbar, menubar-component, etc. To configure the window attributes or properties, we can use the Window Manager toolkit defined in Tcl/Tk.
To run the Window Manager attributes, use the command 'wm' with other keywords. The title of the window can be configured by using wm_title("title") or title("title") method.
# Import the required libraries from tkinter import * # Create an instance of tkinter frame or window win=Tk() # Set the size of the window win.geometry("700x350") # Change the title of the window win.wm_title("My Window") Label(win, text="Hello, Welcome to Tutorialspoint...", font=('Calibri 24')).pack() win.mainloop()
If we run the above code, it will display a window with a title "My Window".
- How to change the title bar in Tkinter?
- How to remove the icon from the title bar in Tkinter?
- How do I change the background of a Frame in Tkinter?
- How to Change Tkinter Frame Title?
- How to use Tkinter in python to edit the title bar?
- How do I change the overall theme of a tkinter application?
- How do I change button size in Python Tkinter?
- How do I adjust (offset) the colorbar title in Matplotlib?
- Python Tkinter – How do I change the text size in a label widget?
- How to remove the title bar in a Tkinter window without using overrideredirect() method?
- How to create a resizable Windows without title bar in Tkinter?
- How can I change the text of the Tkinter Listbox item?
- How can I change the default sort order of MySQL tables?
- How can I change the text color of the Navigation Bar on iOS?
- How do I handle the window close event in Tkinter?