- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to remove the icon from the title bar in Tkinter?
To remove the default icon of the Tkinter window, we can use wm_attributes('type', 'value') method by specifying the type of property. In the following example, we will use '-toolwindow', a Boolean value that removes the icon associated with the title bar of the application.
#Import the tkinter library from tkinter import * #Create an instance of tkinter frame win = Tk() win.geometry("700x350") #Create a Label to print the Name label= Label(win, text="This is a New Line Text", font= ('Helvetica 14 bold'), foreground= "red3") label.pack() win.wm_attributes('-toolwindow', 'True') win.mainloop()
When we run the above code, it will display a Tkinter window without its default icon on the title bar.
- How to change the title bar in Tkinter?
- How to remove the title bar in a Tkinter window without using overrideredirect() method?
- How to use Tkinter in python to edit the title bar?
- How do I change the Tkinter default title in the OS bar?
- Can we remove the Title Bar of a Frame in Java?
- How to create a resizable Windows without title bar in Tkinter?
- How to create an Android notification without the icon in the status bar?
- How to create Icon Bar with CSS?
- How to remove the dashed line from the Tkinter menu UI?
- Removing the TK icon on a Tkinter window
- How to Change Tkinter Frame Title?
- How to make an icon in the action bar with the number of notifications in Android?
- How to remove button bar at the bottom screen?
- How to remove focus from a Tkinter widget?
- How to remove notification from notification bar programmatically in android?