- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to apply for a job in railways?
Decades back, government jobs, particularly in the Indian Railways, keep on luring a lot of job applicants. Be that as it may, many job-seekers frequently fall prey to con men who cheat them of their cash by promising them a job in the Indian Railways. Discover here the correct approach to apply for work with the Railways. Enrollment for different posts in the Indian Railways is done through the accompanying organizations:
- Railroad enlistment sheets (RRB)
- Railroad enlistment cells (RRC)
- Railroad insurance drive (RPF)
Before applying to different posts, applicants ought to match up with the qualification standards. Hopefuls must have the desired expertise and specialized capabilities from perceived organizations:
- There are 21 RRBs that select young fellows and ladies for different posts
- All vacancies are published in newspapers, employment news, Rozgar Samachar
- The opportunities are additionally publicized on the official sites of all RRBs and RRCs
The exam procedure incorporates a composed test. The appropriate response sheets are assessed on PCs. The examination fee is Rs. 100
Results of the exams are listed on the official sites of RRBs and RRCs. However, choice by RRB does not mean the right of arrangement in the Railways. The capacity of RRB is to prescribe names of appropriate possibility to the particular railroad zones. Zonal officers, thus, send Appointment letter, subject to accessibility of opportunities, to competitors who are restorative, fit and fulfill all qualification criteria.
- How to prepare a job sheet for the given transactions?
- How to apply for a duplicate driving license in India?
- How to select the right Welding System for a specific job?
- How to decode a job advertisement?
- How to use the apply() function for a single column in Pandas?
- How to use Boto3 to paginate through the job runs of a job present in AWS Glue
- How to test a weekly crontab job on Linux?
- How to apply Substring() for fields in MySQL to get part of string?
- What goods are prohibited as parcel in railways?
- How to apply a 2D convolution operation in PyTorch?
- How to apply a 2D Max Pooling in PyTorch?
- How to apply a 2D Average Pooling in PyTorch?
- How can we apply AUTO_INCREMENT to a column?
- How to use Boto3 library in Python to run a Glue Job?