- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to decode a job advertisement?
It’s great that you thought this way!!
Many people just blindly go through the Job title and feel unfit for the job!!
In fact, I believe that there are many chances we are missing out without completely checking the Job Profile mentioned. Yes!
Firstly, go through the Job description carefully. Understand each and every bit of it. Don't hesitate to call the contact person, for any queries.
Give it a try though the number of years of your experience doesn’t match perfectly. A small margin will always be accepted.
Understand the Job responsibilities and imagine yourself in that. Fits you? Go ahead.
Feeling that only some of the requirements match your profile? just count how many. If more than 60% of the requirements match, just go ahead. Perfection is always not the criteria. If basic and minimum requirements are not met, leave it.
All the best!!!
- Related Articles
- How to decode the string in android?
- How to apply for a job in railways?
- How to use Boto3 to paginate through the job runs of a job present in AWS Glue
- How to decode JSON into objects in Golang?
- How to encode and decode URl in typescript?
- PHP – How to decode a MIME header field using iconv_mime_decode() function?
- Effects of Advertisement on Consumer Behavior
- Feedback and Effectiveness of an Advertisement
- How to test a weekly crontab job on Linux?
- Program to decode a given message in C++
- How can we decode a JSON object in Java?