- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How do you get the purest form of Cocaine?
Before understanding the purest form of Cocaine, you should know a little about Cocaine. Cocaine is also referred to as coke, which is the strongest stimulant commonly used as a drug to attain pleasure and relaxation. Many people commonly used it by snorting, inhaling as smoke, or can also inject it into the vein in the form of a solution.
Effects of Cocaine
- The mental effects of cocaine may include losing contact with reality.
- An extreme feeling of happiness, or amusement.
- Its physical symptoms result in having a faster heart rate, more sweat, and broader pupils.
- You may gain high blood pressure or body temperature due to high dose consumption.
- Its effects begin within seconds and can last up to ten minutes.
The Purest form of Cocaine
The purest form of Cocaine is a white, pearly product. The powder form of cocaine is a salt, which is typically cocaine hydrochloride. The street cocaine is generally adulterated with sucrose, mannitol, talc, lactose, glucose, inositol, caffeine, phencyclidine, strychnine, procaine, phenytoin, lignocaine, amphetamine, or heroin. The "crack" cocaine color depends upon numerous factors like the origin of cocaine used, how the cocaine is prepared – with ammonia or baking soda – and how much impurities are existing in it, but will commonly range from white to yellowish cream to a light brown.
How to Get Pure Cocaine
In the mid-19th century, the pure cocaine was extracted first from the leaf of the Erythroxylon coca bush, which typically grows primarily in Bolivia and Peru. To get the purest form of cocaine is not very hard. The purest cocaine form is produced by neutralizing the cocaine compounding salt with an alkaline solution, which will then precipitate to non-polar basic cocaine. After that, it is then again filtered and refined through the aqueous-solvent liquid-liquid extraction.
- How do you get the file size in C#?
- How do you get the font metrics in Java Swing?
- How do you get the index of an element in a list in Java?
- How do you get the last access (and/or write) time of a MySQL database?
- How do you get the current figure number in Python's Matplotlib?
- How do you get selenium to recognize that a page loaded?
- How do you earn bitcoins?
- What would you do if you were the Prime Minister of India?
- How do you set cookies in the JSP?
- How do you find the length of an array in C#?
- How do you print the content of an array in Java?
- How do you find the element of a LinkedList in Java?
- How do you get assembler output from C/C++ source in gcc?
- How do you know when someone really loves you?