- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How do you focus on new windows with selenium ide?
We can focus on new windows with Selenium IDE. On clicking a link, a new tab or a window opens. After accessing the new window, we can close it and shift to the parent window.
Click on a link with the below step. Visit site is the name of the link to be clicked.
Select the window which opened on clicking the link.
Add Event is the page title of the window opened on clicking the link. Now, we can perform actions on the new window.
Close the new window with the below step.
Step back to the parent window with the below step. The EditingEvents is the name of the parent window.
- How do I use Selenium IDE?
- IDE for Python programming on Windows
- How do I change focus to a new popup tab in Selenium?
- What is the best IDE for C# on Windows?
- How do you test pages that require authentication with Selenium?
- How to use Selenium IDE?
- Why do we use WebDriver instead of Selenium IDE?
- Why do companies focus on customer satisfaction scores?
- How do you check scroll position using selenium?
- How do you click on an element which is hidden using Selenium WebDriver?
- How do you check if a widget has a focus in Tkinter?
- How do you automatically download a Pdf with Selenium Webdriver in Python?
- How do you handle End-of-Line characters in Git on Windows / Linux / Mac Operating Systems?
- How to keep the window focus on the new Toplevel() window in Tkinter?
- How to handle child windows in Selenium with python?