- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the best IDE for C# on Windows?
The best IDE for C# on Windows is Microsoft Visual Studio. It is an IDE to develop websites, web apps, mobile apps, etc.
The following are the features of Visual Studio IDE−
Code Editor − Visual Studio has a code editor supporting syntax highlighting and code completion using IntelliSense.
Breakpoints − Set breakpoints and allow monitoring the variable values as the execution progress.
Extend Capability − With Visual Studio, you can extend the functionality of the IDE. The extension includes macros, packages, etc.
- What is the best IDE for C# on MacOS?
- What is the best IDE for C# on Linux?
- The Best C++ IDE or Editor for Windows
- What is the best IDE of C++ on Linux?
- What is the best IDE of C++ on Window?
- IDE for Python programming on Windows
- What is the best IDE for C# besides Visual Studio?
- What is the best IDE for Java besides Eclipse?
- What is the top IDE for c++ on Window?
- What is the top IDE for c++ on Linux?
- How do you focus on new windows with selenium ide?
- What is the best fragrance for men?
- What is the best treatment for Kidney failure?
- What is the best iOS apps for business?
- What is the best iOS app for education?