- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How do I download Selenium RC?
We can download Selenium RC by downloading the Java jar file − selenium−server−standalone.jar. We have to download and extract the zip file to do the actual installation.
Using the Java Client Driver, the installation can be done by the below steps −
To run the Selenium RC server, Java should be installed properly and the path of the environment variable correctly set. To check if Java is installed run the command −
Navigate to the link: https://www.selenium.dev/downloads/ and download the Selenium java client driver zip file.
Then the selenium−java jar file is to be extracted.
Open an IDE say, Eclipse.
Create a Java project.
Associate the selenium−java jar files to the project.
Add the classpath of the selenium−java jar to the project.
Export a script to a Java file from the Selenium IDE and add it to the Java project.
Run the Selenium server with the command −
java −jar selenium−server−standalone−<version−number>.jar
Run the test from the Java IDE or from the command line.
- Related Articles
- How does Selenium RC work?
- How do I automatically download files from a pop up dialog using selenium-python?
- Selenium RC vs Selenium webdriver.
- Why Selenium RC is deprecated?
- How do you automatically download a Pdf with Selenium Webdriver in Python?
- How can I download a file on a click event using selenium?
- How can I download Microsoft WebDriver/Edge Driver to use with Selenium?
- How do I use Selenium IDE?
- How to Download & Install Selenium WebDriver?
- Difference between selenium IDE, RC & WebDriver.
- What is meant by Selenium RC?
- How do I install selenium latest version?
- How do I use Selenium with Ruby?
- Difference between selenium RC and Web Driver?
- Why does the Selenium WebDriver have an edge over Selenium RC?