- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How do I use Selenium with Ruby?
We can use Selenium with Ruby. First of all we have to install Ruby in the system. For installation in Windows, we have to take the help of the RubyInstaller package by navigating to the link −
Click on Download.
The various versions of Ruby Installers links get displayed. Select the latest version and click on it.
Click on the Save File button to download the corresponding rubyinstaller.exe file.
Once the download is completed, accept the license agreement and proceed to the next steps till installation is completed.
To have Selenium webdriver package for Ruby, run the command −
gem install selenium−webdriver
To have Rest−Client package for Ruby, run the command −
gem install rest−client
To have test−unit package for Ruby, run the command −
gem install test−unit
#set webdriver gem for Selenium require "selenium−webdriver" require "rubygems" #driver object creation driver = Selenium::WebDriver.for :chrome #launch browser driver.navigate.to "https://www.tutorialspoint.com/index.htm" #close browser driver.close
- Related Articles
- How do I use Selenium IDE?
- How do I use PIL with Tkinter?
- How do I download Selenium RC?
- How do I install selenium latest version?
- How do I use colorbar with hist2d in matplotlib.pyplot?
- How can I download Microsoft WebDriver/Edge Driver to use with Selenium?
- How do I open Chrome in selenium WebDriver?
- How to use BigDecimal in Ruby?
- How to use Selenium with Python?
- How do I get a parent HTML Tag with Selenium WebDriver using Java?
- How do I use jQuery effects?
- When Should I use Selenium Grid?
- How do I set the Selenium webdriver get timeout?
- How do I resolve the ElementNotInteractableException in Selenium WebDriver?
- How to use global variables in Ruby?