- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can you observe the three forms of water
(i) in nature and
(ii) at home
(i) In nature, we can observe the solid form of water as falling snow, hails, etc. We can observe the liquid form of water as rain or in water bodies such as rivers, lakes, oceans, etc. Although we cannot see water in its gaseous state in nature, we can feel it in the air on a hot, humid day.
(ii) At home, we can observe the three forms of water as ice (solid), water (liquid) and steam (gaseous).
- How to purify water at home without a water purifying machine?
- How can I make simple and quick poha at home?
- How can I take care of leather articles at home?
- Online Jobs to keep you busy at Home!
- Can tonsils be treated at home?
- What are the three forms of Stability of Dividend?
- How You Can Protect Your Smart Home from Hackers?
- What are the three forms of Capital Market Efficiency?
- How can we make a fruity ice-cream at home?
- How can I earn well while working from home?
- I find it very difficult to wash blankets at home. What to do to clean them at home?
- How to take care of pets at home?
- Can you give some safe home tips for children?
- How to make soap at home?
- How to iron sarees at home?
- What are the differences between You At 18 and You At 28?