- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
You might have observed the preparation of ghee from butter and cream at home. Which method(s) can be used to separate ghee from the residue?
Which of the following combination is the correct answer?
(a) (i) and (ii)
(b) (ii) and (iii)
(c) (ii) and (iv)
(d) (iv) only
Correct Answer: (b) (ii) and (iii)
Explanation: Decantation and filtration can be used to separate ghee (which is in liquid form) from the residue (which is in solid form).
- How can we make a fruity ice-cream at home?
- Can tonsils be treated at home?
- How You Can Protect Your Smart Home from Hackers?
- How can Tensorflow be used to visualize the augmented data from the dataset?
- How to include ghee in my diet other than having them on chapatis?
- Which MySQL query can be used with the help of which we can see the list of MySQL databases?
- How long can a home-made ice-cream stay fresh?
- How can MySQL FIND_IN_SET() function be used to get the particular record(s) from the table as a result set?
- How can Tensorflow be used to load the csv data from abalone dataset?
- Online Jobs to keep you busy at Home!
- How can Tensorflow be used to display sample data from the cats and dogs input dataset?
- Which MySQL function can be used to find out the length of the string in bits?
- What are the curries in which cinnamon can be used to improve the taste?
- How can Keras be used to remove a layer from the model using Python?
- How can Tensorflow and Python be used to build ragged tensor from list of words?
- How can MySQL SUBSTRING() function be used with FROM and FOR keywords?