- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can Tensorflow text be used to split the UTF-8 strings in Python?
The UTF-8 strings can be split using Tensorflow text. This can be done with the help of ‘UnicodeScriptTokenizer’. ‘UnicodeScriptTokenizer’ is a tokenizer that is created, after which the ‘tokenize’ method present in ‘UnicodeScriptTokenizer’ is called on the string.
We will use the Keras Sequential API, which is helpful in building a sequential model that is used to work with a plain stack of layers, where every layer has exactly one input tensor and one output tensor.
A neural network that contains at least one layer is known as a convolutional layer. We can use the Convolutional Neural Network to build learning model.
TensorFlow Text contains collection of text related classes and ops that can be used with TensorFlow 2.0. The TensorFlow Text can be used to preprocess sequence modelling.
We are using the Google Colaboratory to run the below code. Google Colab or Colaboratory helps run Python code over the browser and requires zero configuration and free access to GPUs (Graphical Processing Units). Colaboratory has been built on top of Jupyter Notebook.
Tokenization is the method of breaking down a string into tokens. These tokens can be words, numbers, or punctuation.
The important interfaces include Tokenizer and TokenizerWithOffsets each of which have a single method tokenize and tokenize_with_offsets respectively. There are multiple tokenizers, each of which implement TokenizerWithOffsets (which extends the Tokenizer class). This includes an option to get byte offsets into the original string. This helps know the bytes in the original string the token was created from.
All the tokenizers return RaggedTensors with the inner-most dimension of tokens that are mapped to the original individual strings. The resulting shape's rank increases by one.
print("Unicode script tokenizer is being called") tokenizer = text.UnicodeScriptTokenizer() tokens = tokenizer.tokenize(['everything not saved will be lost.', u'Sad☹'.encode('UTF-8')]) print("The tokenized data is converted to a list") print(tokens.to_list())
Unicode script tokenizer is being called The tokenized data is converted to a list [[b'everything', b'not', b'saved', b'will', b'be', b'lost', b'.'], [b'Sad', b'\xe2\x98\xb9']]
The tokenizer splits UTF-8 strings based on the Unicode script boundaries.
The script codes correspond to International Components for Unicode (ICU) UScriptCode values.
It is similar to the WhitespaceTokenizer with the difference that it will split punctuation (USCRIPT_COMMON) from language texts as well as separate language texts from each other.
- How can Tensorflow text be used to split the strings by character using unicode_split() in Python?
- How to represent Unicode strings as UTF-8 encoded strings using Tensorflow and Python?
- How can Tensorflow text be used to preprocess text data?
- How can Tensorflow be used with Estimators to split the iris dataset?
- How can Tensorflow text be used with whitespace tokenizer in Python?
- How can Tensorflow and Tensorflow text be used to tokenize string data?
- How can TensorFlow Text be used to preprocess sequence modelling?
- How can Tensorflow text be used with UnicodeScriptTokenizer to encode the data?
- How can Tensorflow be used to split the flower dataset into training and validation?
- How can Tensorflow be used to split the Illiad dataset into training and test data in Python?
- How can Tensorflow be used to visualize the data using Python?
- How can Tensorflow be used to standardize the data using Python?
- How can Tensorflow be used to compile the model using Python?
- How can Tensorflow be used to train the model using Python?
- How can Tensorflow be used to decode the predictions using Python?