- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can Tensorflow be used to split the flower dataset into training and validation?
The flower dataset can be split into training and validation set, using the keras preprocessing API, with the help of the ‘image_dataset_from_directory’ which asks for the percentage split for the validation set.
An image classifier is created using a keras.Sequential model, and data is loaded using preprocessing.image_dataset_from_directory. Data is efficiently loaded off disk. Overfitting is identified and techniques are applied to mitigate it. These techniques include data augmentation, and dropout. There are images of 3700 flowers. This dataset contaisn 5 sub directories, and there is one sub directory per class. They are: daisy, dandelion, roses, sunflowers, and tulips.
We are using the Google Colaboratory to run the below code. Google Colab or Colaboratory helps run Python code over the browser and requires zero configuration and free access to GPUs (Graphical Processing Units). Colaboratory has been built on top of Jupyter Notebook.
batch_size = 32 img_height = 180 img_width = 180 print("The data is being split into training and validation set") train_ds = tf.keras.preprocessing.image_dataset_from_directory( data_dir, validation_split=0.2, subset="training", seed=123, image_size=(img_height, img_width), batch_size=batch_size)
Code credit: https://www.tensorflow.org/tutorials/images/classification
The data is being split into training and validation set Found 3670 files belonging to 5 classes. Using 2936 files for training.
- These images are loaded off the disk using the image_dataset_from_directory utility.
- This will go from a directory of images on disk to a tf.data.Dataset.
- Once the data has been downloaded, some parameters are defined for the loader.
- The data is split into training and validation set.
- How can Tensorflow be used to pre-process the flower training dataset?
- How can Tensorflow be used with flower dataset to continue training the model?
- How can Tensorflow be used to download flower dataset into the environment?
- How can Tensorflow be used to split the Illiad dataset into training and test data in Python?
- How can Tensorflow be used to standardize the flower dataset?
- How can Tensorflow be used with pre-trained model to build the training and validation dataset?
- How can Tensorflow be used to visualize the flower dataset using Python?
- How can Tensorflow be used to configure the flower dataset for performance?
- How can Tensorflow be used to load the flower dataset and work with it?
- How can Tensorflow be used with the flower dataset to compile and fit the model?
- How can Tensorflow be used with Estimators to split the iris dataset?
- How can Tensorflow be used to explore the flower dataset using keras sequential API?
- How can Tensorflow be used to download the flower dataset using keras sequential API?
- How can Tensorflow be used to prepare the IMDB dataset for training in Python?
- How can Tensorflow be used to load the flower dataset and model off the disk using Python?