- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can a Convolutional Neural Network be used to build learning model?
A neural network that contains at least one layer is known as a convolutional layer. A convolutional neural network would generally consist of some combination of the below mentioned layers:
- Convolutional layers
- Pooling layers
- Dense layers
Convolutional Neural Networks have been used to produce great results for a specific kind of problems, such as image recognition.
It is a Deep Learning algorithm that takes an image as input, assigns importance to it, i.e. the algorithm learns to assign weights and biases to values. This helps differentiate one object from the other.
The amount of pre-processing required in a ConvNet is lesser than other classification algorithms. In some situations, the filters are hand-engineered, but with enough training, convolutional network (also known as ConvNets) can learn these filters/characteristics.
The architecture of a ConvNet is similar to the connectivity pattern present in neurons of the human brain.
- How can Tensorflow be used to build a one dimensional convolutional network using Python?
- How to define a simple Convolutional Neural Network in PyTorch?
- How can Tensorflow be used to compare the linear model and the Convolutional model using Python?
- How can Tensorflow be used with abalone dataset to build a sequential model?
- How can a DNN (deep neural network) model be used to predict MPG values on Auto MPG dataset using TensorFlow?
- What is a Neural Network in Machine Learning?
- After normalization, how can Tensorflow be used to train and build the model?
- How can a DNN (deep neural network) model be built on Auto MPG dataset using TensorFlow?
- How can Tensorflow and pre-trained model be used to understand the learning curve?
- How can Tensorflow be used to create a convolutional base using Python?
- How can TensorFlow be used to build the model for Fashion MNIST dataset in Python?
- How can Tensorflow be used with a pre-trained network, i.e. transfer learning to load the data?
- What are layers in a Neural Network with respect to Deep Learning in Machine Learning?
- How can Deep Learning be used for facial recognition in Machine Learning?
- How can Tensorflow be used with pre-trained model to build the training and validation dataset?