- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can TensorFlow Text be used to preprocess sequence modelling?
TensorFlow Text contains collection of text related classes and ops that can be used with TensorFlow 2.0. The library helps in pre-processing which is required by text-based models, and includes other features that are needed for sequence modelling. These features are not present in TensorFlow.
Using the ops during text pre-processing is similar to working with Tensorflow graph. This means the user wouldn’t need to worry about tokenization in training being different from tokenization at interference. Ops also helps in managing pre-processing scripts.
It can be installed using the below command:
pip install -q tensorflow-text
TensorFlow Text requires TensorFlow 2.0, and is compatible with eager mode and graph mode.
Some ops require strings to be in UTF-8 encoding. If a different encoding is used, core Tensorflow can be used to transcode op to transcode into UTF-8. The same op can be used to coerce the string to structurally valid UTF-8 encoding if the input is invalid.
- How can Tensorflow text be used to preprocess text data?
- How can TensorFlow be used to preprocess Fashion MNIST data in Python?
- How can Tensorflow and Tensorflow text be used to tokenize string data?
- How can Tensorflow text be used with UnicodeScriptTokenizer to encode the data?
- How can Tensorflow text be used with whitespace tokenizer in Python?
- How can scikit learn library be used to preprocess data in Python?
- How can Tensorflow be used to implement custom layers?
- How can Tensorflow text be used to split the UTF-8 strings in Python?
- How can Tensorflow be used to export the model so that it can be used later?
- How can Tensorflow be used to standardize the flower dataset?
- How can Tensorflow be used to compose layers using Python?
- How can Tensorflow text be used to split the strings by character using unicode_split() in Python?
- How can Tensorflow be used to add two matrices using Python?
- How can Tensorflow be used to multiply two matrices using Python?
- How can Tensorflow be used to configure the dataset for performance?