- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
An alkali metal A gives a compound B (molecular mass = 40) on reacting with water. The compound B gives a soluble compound C on treatment with aluminium oxide. Identify A, B and C and give the reaction involved.
Alkali metal (A) is sodium (Na) which forms NaOH (compound B) with water. The reaction can be written as:
NaOH reacts with aluminium oxide (Al2O3 ) to form sodium aluminate (compound C) with the chemical formula NaAlO2.The reaction can be written as:
$Al_2O_3 +2NaOH →2NaAlO_2+H_2O$
- Compound Literals in C
- Set MongoDB compound index with a fixed value field
- C Program for the compound interest?
- Compound assignment operators in C#
- Compound Assignment Operators in C++
- C Program for compound interest?
- Compound operators in Arduino
- Compound assignment operators in Java
- Python Program for compound interest
- Program to find compound interest in C++
- Java Program to Calculate the Compound Interest
- MongoDB compound conditions to fetch documents?
- Java Program to calculate Compound Interest
- Compare simple interest and compound interest.
- How to create a compound border for a component in Java?