- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
An organic compound A on heating with concentrated H2SO4 forms a compound B which on addition of one mole of hydrogen in presence of Ni forms a compound C. One mole of compound C on combustion forms two moles of CO2 and 3 moles of H2O. Identify the compounds A, B and C and write the chemical equations of the reactions involved.
Compound A is Ethanol (CH3CH2OH)
$CH_3CH_2OH (in \ the \ presence \ of \ conc. H_2SO_4) → CH_2-CH_2+ H_2O$
Compound B is Ethene (CH2= CH2)
$CH_2=CH_2 (in \ the \ presence \ of \ Ni) →C_2H_6$
Compound C is CH3—CH3
$2C_2H_6+7O_2 \rightarrow 4CO_2 + 6H_2O$
- Program to find the sum of elements that forms a Z shape on matrix in Python
- Forms of Bootstrap Media Objects
- How do we upload external file on a website using HTML forms?
- Set heights and widths of forms with Bootstrap
- Set MongoDB compound index with a fixed value field
- How to preselect a value in a dropdown list of items in HTML forms?
- Working with forms in React.js
- What are some common forms of scamming?
- What are some forms of Financing Effects?
- Compound Literals in C
- Compound operators in Arduino
- What are the three forms of Stability of Dividend?
- Viewing field names or tables names of the forms in SAP Business One
- Implement a MongoDB $cond field in a projection pipeline based on the presence or absence of a field?