- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
An element A burns with golden flame in the air. It reacts with another element B, atomic number 17 to give a product C. An aqueous solution of product C on electrolysis gives a compound D and liberates hydrogen. Identify A, B, C and D. Also write down the equations for the reactions involved.
Element A is Sodium (Na) because it burns with a golden flame in the air.
Element B is Chlorine for its atomic number is 17.
$2Na +Cl_2 →2NaCl$
Hence, Product C is Sodium Chloride.
On electrolysis of Product C
$2NaCl+ 2H_2O→ 2NaOH+ Cl_2+H_2$
Hence,Product D is Sodium hydroxide.
- How to wrap an existing element with another one in jQuery?
- Maximum possible XOR of every element in an array with another array in C++
- Clear the float of an element with Bootstrap
- Add a shadow to an element with Bootstrap 4
- Canva – How to select an element behind another element
- How to find an element in a List with Java?
- How to minus every element of a vector with every element of another vector in R?
- Set the background color of an element with CSS
- Set the background image of an element with CSS
- Set the font stretch of an element with CSS
- Set the right margin of an element with CSS
- Set the top margin of an element with CSS