- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
A circular flower garden has an area of $314\ m^2$. A sprinkler at the centre of the garden can cover an area that has a radius of $12\ m$. Will the sprinkler water the entire garden? $(Take\ \pi=3.14)$
Area of the flower garden$= 314\ m^2$
The radius of the circular portion covered by the sprinkler$= 12\ m$
Area$= 7\pi r^2=3.14\times12\times12$
$=3.14\times144\ m^2=452.16\ m^2$
Since $452.16\ m^2$>$314\ m^2$
Yes, the sprinkler will water the entire garden.
- Area of a Circular Sector?
- Area of the largest triangle that can be inscribed within a rectangle?
- Determine the number of squares of unit area that a line will pass through in C++?
- Program to find number m such that it has n number of 0s at end in Python
- Area of a n-sided regular polygon with given Radius?
- Area of the Largest square that can be inscribed in an ellipse in C++
- Program to calculate the area of an Circle inscribed in a Square
- Area of Largest rectangle that can be inscribed in an Ellipse?
- Minimum Number of Taps to Open to Water a Garden in C++
- Program to find area of a Circular Segment in C++
- Print an N x M matrix such that each row and column has all the vowels in it in C++
- Program to calculate the area of a Tetrahedron
- Check if a string has m consecutive 1s or 0s in Python
- Area of the biggest possible rhombus that can be inscribed in a rectangle in C?
- Program to find the Area of an Ellipse using C++
- Program to find the Area of an Ellipse in C++