- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
A garden is $90\ m$ long and $75\ m$ broad. A path $5\ m$ wide is to be built outside and around it. Find the area of the path. Also find the area of the garden in hectare.
A garden is 90m long and 75m broad. A path 5m wide is to be built outside and around it.
We have to find the area of the path.
Area of the garden = $90\times75\ m^2$
Area of the outer rectangle including the park = $(90+5+5)\times(75+5+5)\ m^2$
Area of the path = Area of the outer rectangle $-$ Area of the garden
- Find the Number of subarrays having sum of the form k^m, m >= 0 using C++
- Find a positive number M such that gcd(N^M,N&M) is maximum in Python
- What is the difference between E commerce and M commerce?
- What are the key assumptions of Modigliani-Miller (M&M) Theorem?
- Find the number closest to n and divisible by m in C++
- Find the Number of Subarrays with m Odd Numbers using C++
- Program to find the maximum sum of the subarray modulo by m in Python
- Count of numbers satisfying m + sum(m) + sum(sum(m)) = N in C++
- Calculate market equity using below data according to the M-M Approach.
- Program to find the Area and Perimeter of a Semicircle in C++
- Java program to find the area of a square
- Java program to find the area of a rectangle
- Java program to find the area of a triangle
- Java program to find the area of a circle
- Python Program to find the area of a circle
- Java Program to Find the Area of a Trapezium